Terms of Agreement
- By accessing the website at AlotOfClips you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, if you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site.
- All of the content available at AlotOfClips has been gathered from public and free websites and it's copyright of their respective owners, we do not take or claim ownership or copyright on the content available on AlotOfClips unless specified otherwise.
- The materials on AlotOfClips's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. AlotOfClips makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- AlotOfClips has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by AlotOfClips of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
- Further, AlotOfClips does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
4. Accuracy of materials
- The materials appearing on AlotOfClips's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. AlotOfClips does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. AlotOfClips may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice.
- However AlotOfClips does not make any commitment to update the materials.
5. Content Availability
- We can not guarantee the availability of all the content at AlotOfClips, content could be inaccessible due to technical reasons or by any other reasons.
- To fully use the the Service, you must register as a member by providing a user name, password, and valid email address.
- You must provide complete and accurate registration information and notify us if your information changes.
- Registering on our site it dose not give you access to full recorded videos.
- To watch full recorded videos, please read FAQ/Help page
6.2 USER NAME:
- We encourage you to not use your real name.
- If you are a business, government, or non-profit entity, do not use the actual name of your organization.
6.3 ACCOUNT SECURITY:
- You are responsible for all activity that occurs under your account, including any activity by unauthorized users.
- You must not allow others to use your account.
- You must safeguard the confidentiality of your password.
- If you are using a computer that others have access to, you must log out of your account after using the Service.
This agreement was last updated as of 28 June 2017.